Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Quick announcement/Casting Call

Hey to all! just posting out a quick announcement! I'm currently looking for any Models who mighte be interested in doing some head-makeup trials/shots, Elemental themed shoots and a saree shoot.

for the head-makeup shoot any female models are fine

For the elemental shoots (i.e fire, forest/green, ice, sun) I would prefer a blonde,redhead and/or oriental model

For the saree shoot of course I'm looking for an asian continental model (i.e. Indian, Pakistan, Sri Lankan, etc)

If you're interested just drop me a line, email, comment or post it on my wall to let me know availability. You never need to have done modeling before.

Also if anyone does makeup or styling and is interested in helping out in the project feel free to drop me a line. These shoots are for portfolio purposes so all those involved will get copies of the images for their own portfolio, and if any further uses are found, particularly commercial you will be informed :)

Hope to hear from lots fo you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mia said...

I'll take the sari post! XD