Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Yet another week of edits! but not for long!

Why hello again my blog followers! here I am at 3 am editing pics to present you with this weeks blog post, because I know most of you dont even bother to read my blurbs, you're all just here for my pretty pictures lol.

However I would firstly like to announce that This weekend is the guy fawkes fireworks and Mayor's show to which I will be running around with my camera. I have plans for the fireworks, but if any of you fellow photographers out there would like to join me for the mayors show, just give me a shout! I will most probably be joining the London photography meetup group.

Well here is your daily dose of Images fresh out of photoshop. I'm still working on the pictures from the photoshoot in pittsburgh, in between having written my script and dissertation for uni and developing a website for a magazine back home...just for you my loyal readers so I hope you enjoy!

IMG_3435

IMG_3620edit

No comments: