Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Late breaking news! oh wait...thats from a month ago...

I'm sure all of you London residents remember about a month ago the sudden onslaught of cold joyfully forgotten from our heads by those few glorious hours where we actually had snow! Well of course one of the first things I did was whip out my camera to document said event...I just (as usual) simply forgot to upload the images. Most of them I was unhappy with and feel they are more for my personal blog than my photogrpahy one but none the less I did manage to produce one i'm quite happy with. It almost tells a story even and there is a very...soft feeling to it. Anywhoo here it is for your enjoyment! I have also decided to opt for the photo a day project and pending that i will also be doing the weekly theme project (and as usual I shall begin projects with much vigour! the hard part is of course mantaining that, so any comments or signs of enthusiasm are much appreciated ^^.

Well as promised here is my snow pic

snowy london

and for those of you interested in following my photo a day project the page can be found here:

http://photoinday.blogspot.com/

enjoy ^^

No comments: