Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Aha! I finally have found time to write on the blog, so this is actually last week's post, and another one this week will shortly follow.

Unfortunately for those who read about photomonth, it has been a crazy heck month for me, between finding a flat mate, a social life and writing my script(which I am avoiding doing by writing this.

Also! i am now on facebook!Thats right I have a fan page now, so if youre on it Join me! i will be sending out regular updates about blog posts and any other notices. the address is http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=61001487&banter_id=36700613&show_all=#/pages/Sharan-Balani-Photographer/34393581020?ref=s

Now onto the important part! this weeks photos that I have slowly and steadily begun editing from my piles of backlogged photos were taken in Pittsburgh where to pass the time in this lonely town I met up with a model (who is coincidentally the wife of a fellow photographer whose work is incredible). I didnt particularly have any idea's in mind when I came to the shoot, since the model brought all the dress and had a friend of hers, a makeup artist come to the location to help with the makeup, so the concepts for the shoot were made up on the fly.

this first one after seeing her try on the dress I thought a Doll look/theme would work so as the makeup artist go to work I found some chains which I felt might add some contrast to the pictures.

IMG_3414edit
IMG_3432edit
IMG_3436-Edit
IMG_3440edit
IMG_3450edit


I would also like to mention the previous week on Friday I had the happy oportunity to photograph the infamous Bollywood (or Indian Cinema as he likes to call it) Director Karan Johar for one of my clients. Unfortunately Pics wont come up till after the pictures have been published. But for all my asian fans, keep an eye out ;)

Comming soon: (once I manage to liberate enough space on my laptop for it) CS4 Reviews!

No comments: