Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

News Bits Tuesday (Or possibly wednesday by the time I finish reading this)

Firstly I would Like to mention the new Change of Name to the site. The blog has oficially changed regimes! It is no longer the painstaking www.pandamonium-arts.com. It has now merged into what I hope will be an easier address to remember, and one more relevant to myself as a photographer. I am proud to take live blog.sbalaniphotography.com. However I wont bore you with too many details, considering I have plenty of news to impart today.

Firstly to enrich your already presumably bored eyes, a few more Images of Manhattan that I forgot to upload from my recent adventures in the land of the Hot Dog and the European Rip off's.

New York
New York
New York


Okay so now that youre eye buds have been satisfied on to the important news:

- It turns out that this last month of October in London is known as the photomonth. Turns out there are a variety of photography based events all over london, particularly the East side. Events including photowalks, Talks, Seminars, Shows etc, and of course I will be trying to keep a track of whats left of it on this blog, so keep an eye. Below I'll list some of upcomming events, and if any of you are interested leave a post and we can link up :D. Keep an eye on this space for future details on the rest of the events of the month:

- 18th October Photowalk @ Bank Street Tube from 10.30am to 1.30pm. (This event is free, you just need to show up at the event)
- 19th October Spitafield Shoot photowalk. (This event is a little more monitored by professionals so it costs 11 pounds per person, and basically they give you a photo treasure hunt with objectives and tasks to push your creative limit) This one is done in groups of four so if its of interested PLEASE contact me because I'm looking for people to photograph with.

More Comming soon... :)

No comments: