Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

Images I turned in for the Comicon Photography Competition/Entradas de la competicion mejor fotos del salon/

Hey All! Here you guys can find the pictures I turned in for the photography competition! The first is the Best natural pic of the weekend I turned in, and the second the best retouched image of the weekend (First prize Winner)

Bueno Aqui por ahora teneis las fotos que entregue para la competicion de fotografia del salon. La primera fue la foto natural y la segunda la retocada (ganador de primer premio) :)



Sacobe Natural-1
Sacobe_retoque

1 comment:

YuRi said...

Me encanta la foto que me sacaste de Medusa, es un primer plano muy bueno \^o^/