Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Talk about an 18th!

A few weeks ago was my little baby bro's 18th birthday. And boy did he get a birthday, trip to HK, friends party, and family party. And of course like any birthday, cake was involved! And boy what a cake! I think I'll let the Images speak for themselves. And of course being the strobist afficionado that I am, I lit the bajeebers our of everything :D. I think my family are still recovering from spotty eyes. I'll let you all know how that goes :D.


Dessert-2

Desert Before the Cake

Sporty-Justin

Lit my cousin from his front, I was very pleased with how the lighting came out! I'm reminded of some old Adidas ads. Anyhow, as usual the flickr version appears to loose brightness when going from Lightroom to Flickr. And as always I forget to crank it up...DOH!

Shabir's Cake-9

The Cake

Shabir's Cake-4

My brother's amusement

Birthday Blues xD

what was left of the cake after............

Godzi-bir 2

Shab-zilla got to it O.O


Shabir's Cake

The out-take AHEM!

No comments: