Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prelude & Day 1 in Japan!!!

Hey Guys! Just finished my first day with the mentor seeries in Tokyo, and I gotta say PHEW! they certainly push us! I'm exhausted and need to be up in 4 hours to shoot the fish market so I'll make it brief.

Having arrived yesterday prior to the pack i took it upon myself to begin exploring the local area (Shinjuku) and start taking some pics, and upon the arrival of the gang, we had the introductions and I quickly hit the sack.

Today consisted of visiting a shinto temple, Tokyo Tower, The Imperial Palace and the Shinjuku gardens! More details on all those places tomorrow with pics! Today I'll just leave you guys with some warm up images of yesterday and today, with the best to come over the comming days as I process them ;). Enjoy!

Oh yes and I also got to play with Nikon Gear and a fisheye! :D

Imperial Palace2
Imperial palace

DSC_3422
Tokyo Tower View
Shinto Temple 2
Shinto Temple 3
To cross...?
_MG_3555
_MG_3577
No Smoking on Streets!
_MG_3553

No comments: