Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MCM Expo Pics!!! The beggining

Hey Guys! Alas I know Its taken me a week to get the pics up after the Expo, so! Due to popular demand here they are! Or at least the first half anywais lol. However my regulars will notice a slight change in the format, and that I've uploaded them on photobucket as oposed to flickr. This is to allow the option to download, as many of you know I generally disallow this in regards to my images, however, I'm making an exception with the cosplay pics as Im sure the people downloading them are the ones whose pictures they are of lol. Anywhoo Enough of my rambling! Info on the Expo on my next post!

Also in regards to video of the masquerade, its presently beeing edited (pending the return of my hard drive) and when its done can be found on the upcomming STFU & Get to 80 website!

Enjoy!



and the actual album can be accessed here!

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/jelpancho/MCM%202009/?albumview=slideshow

The rest of the pics will follow shortly! Indeed there are more!

edit: oops! linked the wrong album! Just fixed it

1 comment:

Hitesh Sawlani said...

Pedobear ftw :P

What's up with using photobucket?! It doesn't work too well.