Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

Regent's Park Shootout Set 1

So after two weeks of unserious shooting I have finally had the time of day to begin editing the On location shots from Regent's park Taken last last Sunday. (The sunday right after the Brick Lane Documentary). This was certainly an experience considering it was two models shared between 30 photographers. I had previously done a small fashion shoot for a friend needing to have her images modelled for her Major Project, but that was a completely different adventure compared to this. Ideally back then I had the time and space to set up my lights, something that I also attempted to do in this shoot...and of course failed epically. By the time we got to the second mode (whose pictures will follow shortly) I had long given up hope of using my off camera flash and umbrella method adn stuck to just popoing my 580 onto the camera and shooting from there, which despite that, Still managed to provide me some fairly descent shots. Thank God for Flash bounce.

Regent's Park-15

Regent's Park-4

Regent's Park-14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

rH3uYcBX