Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a weekend!

As usual, my updates are posted late in a timely manner, filled with too much news for just one post, so I will try and water it down. Took me only 11 days in 2009 to get my first post up, which goes to show what a way to start the year eh!? Well bloggingly it may have not begun well but photographically its taken off quite considerably, with a photography trip over yonder to Japan in may with none other than the great Joe Mcnally (if you have ever read this blog before you would know he is my uber photographer Idol!), Successfully engaging in a photo a day (not nescessarilly uploading daily, but deff clicking) with the daily photo challenge.org! however the monthly challenge is proving to be more elusive as I have quickly run out of self portrait Idea's, but not to fret! I'm sure I will get right back on the wagon (especially once the dossiers and dissertation are ouf of the way). Anywho if you want to follow that, In an attempt to save my photo a day project which I begun shortly before Xmas, I will be posting my dailies on there, and if they are exceptionally good they may make their way onto this blog.

SO! onto news! yesterday I had the joyfull oportunity to shoot with the london photo and graphics group at brick lane! However I wont go into details today or else the chances of this blog beeing read will diminish exponentially for every word I write so I'll just go straigh tto hte pictures!

Brick Lane-6

Brick Lane-5

Brick Lane-4

Brick Lane-1

Brick Lane-2

Brick Lane-3


Also! Leicester square froze over last night! Pictures of THAT after the break Since I'm barely running late for another shoot! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie Boland said...

Mine are up here, but I'm afraid they're nowhere near as good! I'm going to spend some time correcting them today I think.
I'm also looking at getting a better camera (I'm really feeling the limitations of my kit). How much do kidneys go for on the black market...?