Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

The end of the anti photography facism

After a grueling two weeks working day after day on that evil task called a Dissertation and having turned it in, I am quite relieved to be able to get back to my photography. It has been quite horrible beeing barely able to use my camera and the backlog of Images from my last two shoots. Fortunatly between last night today I have managed to finish the images from the Brick Lane documentary run two weeks ago and I can start on the Regent's Park Portrait shoot also from two weeks ago and my recent work in the studio. Aditionally This weekend I also have a High street editorial shoot with the London Graphics group. And of course as usual there is the photo a day project which I hope to get and keep up to date from now onwards keep upto date with at long last the tedious days of essaying are over...at least until may that is... but for now enjoy some more of the Brick Lane Images

Brick Lane-72<br />
Brick Lane-100
Brick Lane-93
Brick Lane-88

No comments: