Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

White London

So as I'm sure many of you know, especially those living in London, (I would highly reccomend you go join the Darwin Awards if whilst beeing a resident of London remain completely oblivious to this) that we recently had a rather extreme bought of snow. Strong enough to almost completely topple the public transport system. Tubes were out, and not a single bus roamed the streets (something that even the Blitz didnt stop!). But as many of you know, especially the photogs, that neither hail, nor sleet, nor snow, nor an overbearingly scary thunderstorm will stop us from roaving out there to snap our images (considering that description I've just realised photographers are the Ideal FedEx Employees). In fact it drives us to do so that much more in hopes of getting those extraordinary Images. and So I have here for all you to enjoy, my attempt at getting such Images as i troved around Kings Cross and Hyde Park in search of....Interestingness, although I found out later the place to be was Big Ben, I am still proud of some of my achievements.

Snowy London-64

Snowy London-60

Snowy London-53

Snowy London-41

Snowy London-43

No comments: