Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Site on the way!

For those of you who might have recently logged on to my main site, sbalaniphotography.com may have noticed a bit of a makeover has occurred recently. Now I warn you the site is only 90% Finished. It should be free of bugs and quirks, the only thing missing is my Texts which continue to remain in draft format. Aditionally my quest to rid myself of my Canon 40D in exchange for true flash simpleness remains at a standstill, with listings beeing placed on AyosDitto, Ebay & Facebook marketplace...its Seems I may have to think about selling the pieces seperately....ugh effort, but what to do, my lack of shooting is starting to get horribly annoying.


Some people have asked me what I think about the new 7D and Canon's first step towards flash goodness. Hmm for some reason I'm not particularly convinced about the workings of this, as what makes Nikon beatifull is in adition to its flash trigger system is also its flashes, the actual light bursting, blinding devices coupled wth TTL goodness. After having so recently released the 580EXII are they really going to bring out a MK III so soon flagshipping a new flash system? I highly doubt it, and with Nikon having caught up in terms of lens quality with their Nikkor brand it seems just silly for me not to switch over to Nikon. Although I have gotten attached to my lenses & Camera, I dont think their worth the headaches.

As for today's Images I'll be uploading a batch I took from last week when I was down at Mall of Asia, shooting around Manila bay (Got some hopefully nice HDR's) aswell as some very late Japan Images from my backlog so Enjoy!

And as usual, the full batch of photo's can be accessed directly in Flickr.


Tokyo-13Tokyo-12

Tokyo-9Tokyo-2

Manila Bay-7Manila Bay-5




No comments: