Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm back


Okay, so I realise that it's been a while since my last blog, but however in my defence there really hasnt been much for me to blog. I've moved to the Philippines and life has pretty much come to a stand, with the exception of two uses of my camera, once shortly during a photoshoot done by my uncle for his clothing, of which the Images are un-release-able at such a time, and the other, the other day at Manila bay, which I'm presently working on at the moment. Now I realise this could be a good time to get my Flickr up to date with Images from Japan and whatnot, however with my Mac acting up, my WoW addiction returning, work and an incredibly horrid internet connection the going has been well....quite slow. However I have been working heavily on design and my website, and so the fruits of one of my labours I present to you for judgement. Please dont judge harshly. My new upcomming logo of my site which is going to be very promptly undergoing a complete makeover and re-imaging. Tell me what you think folks!

1 comment:

Hitesh Sawlani said...

I don't like how the lettering crosses the lines of the lens.

Btw, you could design a logo for me if you are bored :P