Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Covent Garden In London April 23

As I continue to trim away at the remainders of my Archives, this set of Images is amongst my last shot in London. Before my car accident, and before I left it for other climes. Towards the end of Uni, when work and classes were at an all time low, and British weather was amazingly good, I took advantage to make my way to Covent garden and practise shooting people and the place itself, considering I didnt actually have any nice pictures of the place. Whilst I didnt end up with as many Images as i'd have liked it was certainly an interesting exersise and I even got to make friends with one of the statue actors and a photographer making a book on them.

Covent Garden-13Covent Garden-12Covent Garden-10Covent Garden-7Covent Garden-9Covent Garden-1

No comments: