Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

update of the week?! more like of the month....Blog drought to end soon! :D

The first draft of this post actually finds itself birthing in the trenches of a little warzone I like to call Microsoft Word, considering that my ever – unreliable connection has once again made its way into the fritz and the fact that I find myself able to string two tangibly interesting sentences together (in my mind at least) have resulted in me seizing the moment in an attempt to write this post which I hope you are reading (if not its probably still buried in my Hard Disk somewhere which begs the question, “ why am I directing this to a reader who might possibly never exist” to which I answer, “ sod off”. Not that anyone reads these anywais. Except maybe Adam if he can get past my gruesome grammar and spelling which he lovingly enjoys pointing out xD.

The purpose of this post, though interesting and strange and rare thoughts of this person may be is in fact an update on my photography. As many of you have noticed posts have been rare and usually a selection of images dug up from my archives that should have but never made it onto my online flickr. For as you also may know, I have been attemptin to and nearly successfully sold my Camera equipment. But fret not, for I’m not putting away my voracious trigger finger, but rather placing in it a new direction of photography, for I am (hopefully) no more than a week away from completing the first phase of my transition from Canon to Nikon, and of course as any photographer knows, new toys means a near obsessive frenzy of new Images, particularly when it’s a new camera, lenses and a much desired Creative Flash System. However before I bore those few of you who have decided to take the adventure of reading my blog, here are this weeks archive dig outs:

Oh yes and before I forget, if you do enjoy my clicking, shooting and bamboozling be totally awesome, like barney ( I hear he’s awesome) and support me by succumbing to the much hated but necessary and free method of providing me a small source of income. Of course I cant directly say what it is without breaching contract, but if you’ve been aroud the internet for a while you know what I’m referring to (if you need a hint look towards the top of the page) . Just be thankfull there aren’t any popup versions J.

Enjoy!


....okay so maybe at the time of this post the pictures are uploading at an approximate speed of......10kbps....dont you just love my ISP? I'll leave the link to my Flickr photostream and update this post accordingly once the pictures make it....if they do http://www.flickr.com/sbalani


Light Sequece-1Kings Cross Sillouhette-1

Play Production Shots-1Play Production Shots-2

Play Production Shots-3

Play Production Shots-4

Play Production Shots-5Play Production Shots-6Play Production Shots-7Play Production Shots-8Play Production Shots-9

1 comment:

Hitesh Sawlani said...

Ohhhh so you want us to click on the google ads!? Allright I get it , nudge nudge wink wink