Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tis the season to be Jolly!

Twas the season to be jolly! X-mas has come and gone, gifts have been given, and recieved, and I spent it flying on a plane (thankfully xmas spirit was in order and I got class upgrades all throughout the journey :D) However all was not lost as I took off from Hong Kong, the final leg in my journey (starting from London going via Dehli, HK, and ending in Manila), I was lucky enough to end up in a window seat just as the sun was setting! Fortunately I had also decided prior that I was going to make use of my SLR considering I had a windows seat and was able to get some gorgeous sunsets. However those will not be the pictures of today's post. I felt today we were in need of a slightly more festive environment so I took the liberty of uploading some xmas light shots of when I was in bristol. Enjoy!

Bristol Day 1 (17 of 18)

Bristol Day 1 (16 of 18)

Bristol Day 1 (15 of 18)

Also if you have been paying attention to my flickr, You may have noticed some recent pics I uploaded of the Malaga Mountains, these were just some old pics I had lying around that I finally decided to get around to processing.

Merry xmas and a happy new year!

No comments: