Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

Double update

Well here I am yet again with another fun filled blogpost maintaining the regularity of irregularity that makes this blog special. Just as it seems that the blog is about to curl up and die from inactivity here I come returning to the scene with yet another over written post trying to mention everything I have to say without boring my fellow fans. (those of you that do actually bother to read what I write). Now just because I haven’t been blogging (a nasty habbit I hope to extinguish once Juggling Dissertation and pre production become a bad dream) doesn’t mean I haven’t been processing and shooting as you will clearly see below the latest images from my last studio work.
Lavi Photoshoot (14 of 17)
This one may have been a bit overexposed with the light but I still love the overall look of the image :D
Lavi Photoshoot (11 of 17)
Lavi Photoshoot (8 of 17)
After that though I did manage to join the London Graphics and Photo meetup group to go out on a night of shootin around London producing some of my more impressive shots in a while :D. I am very pleased and hope to maintain or improve upon the standard.
Spooky house
National Gallery main entrance2
London eye over thames
London Eye in all its glory

Of course X-mas season is coming up (meaning I need to shoot xmas lights and head out to hyde park to shoot the xmas thingy mabobber), but for those of you still looking for that uber last minute x-mas gift I will be making available a photobook with some of my Best Images, and a Calendar to take you into the new year which will be available from my deviantart page for purchase.

No comments: