Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Inspirational Lighting!

So as i was reading through my daily blogs, i read one particular post which has inspired me to try a new lighting technique! :D. When i read the blog i think the writer was doing it out of fun, however it has inspired me to take it on a more serious aproach! I have no idea how the images will turn out, they may be all cool and funky...or they may just look quite normal, i have no idea! Thus i will shortly be experimenting this experiment so look forward to pictures soon! :D. Thats all im going to say for now lest my idea be stolen or borrowed and my initiative of surprise be taken from me!

On a side note, I would also like to mention the creation of another blog, The Vegetarian Student (yes yes i can imagine some of you who know me shall laugh at the mention of this). The I was inspired to create this blog this morning as I toiled away in the kitchen learning new recipes to take back with me to London and university so that i may survive on my own for another few months. And thus as i was taught in the kitchen the extent of my ignorance in such an environment struck me! Ive always enjoyed cooking but never had any idea how, or been able to find simple or easy to manage resources to help me do so. Upon realizing this, I decided i would take my teachings and share them with you all! Lest another poor student find himself in such a position. And yes there ARE plenty of great resources out there on the web, but many of them are for the housewife or the well equiped kitchen, and lots of the simpler ones deal with meat! And for a vegetarian like me its a big no no! So! ladies and gentlemen may I introduce to you The Vegetarian Student!

No comments: