Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, August 23, 2007

More Trivandrum! Sick yet?!


Bathing Crows
Originally uploaded by sbalani

Beautiful Keralan sunset 2
Its a cow! It goes MOO!
Water Footsteps
Peacefull SerenityBeautifull Keralan sunset 3

Here are yet some more pictures from my lovely trip to Trivandrum. As you can all see ive been busy busy busy clicking away. This i can easily say was one of my favorate parts of the trip. It was beautiful, peacefull, Serene and my cousin was offering 100 dollars to the first one to throw up on the boat :). Yes all fun.

P.S incase you havent figured it out. The cow in the picture. It goes Moo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude i love these pics! very prooo... lol.. u are officially my photographer... tc buddy!