Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

And so...the Panda-Monium Begins

Hi to all! i am a Contemporary Art and Media student, like any other looking to be one day recognized and famous.....or at least rich lol, but for now maybe ill be happy with just beeing hired. As thus a porftolio is incredibly importarnt, which is why i have decided to launch Panda-monium Art, my Art Portal on the web. Right now its a blog...but in the near future i hope to move to a full fledged website which i will begin working right away (as soon as i do some dreamweaver training)

After much pondering, thinking.....pondering and thinking.....and planning...and thinking i have FINALLY decided to go Webby. I will now (hopefully) be regularly posting up updates on my work be it photography, film, Graphic Design, or anything else that tickles my fancy. To Start with here are some pictures I took Recently on my Trip to HK, Enjoy.



My Inspiration


Path to Star Cruise

HK Cleaner in deep thought



More pics on my Flickr




No comments: