Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hong Kong Stop Over

Honk Kong Day-8

Hong Kong! One of the cities of Wonder, and Financial Centers (South East Asia's to be exact!) of the world! A place I think I could quite thoroughly enjoy would I have the oportunity to visit it more often (A luxury my little brother seems to attain regularly, along with regular visits to New York....Prick lol (No offense little bro ;)  ). Anyhow this time around on my way to India I was fortunate enough to stop over with enough time to spend some time in the City! And although it was nowhere near as long as I would have liked it was still an enjoyable experience none the less. I was able to meet a dear old friend whom I hadnt seen in the longest time (with the exception of the Bangkok trip where we did catch up a little), so it was quite enjoyable to hang out with him and get the extremely extremely extremely abreviated tour of the city...which involved me rushing to a tech mall to get a new camera bag (with my recent shoulder injury a right shoulder sling backback continues to cause me pain and dispair! However I was able to pickup a bag that could transform both into a dual shouldered backpack, aswell as a left or right shoulder sling! Perfect!) and a quick trip up to the mountains on the tram for some low angle photo ops!.

Unfortunately it was quite foggy, reducing visibility, and I would have liked to have had my tripod and some filters(which I was this close to purchasing, stopping myself only because i hope to upgrade my present gear in the very near future to higher quality lenses) to add some ambiance to the Images but I suppose these will have to do for now.  Hopefully on my next trip I can get a model up there and get some amazing backdrops!


Honk Kong Day-15
Honk Kong Day-9
Honk Kong Day-13
Honk Kong Day-2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.