Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bringing 2009 to a close

Well its been a couple of days since my last post, it seems that living in a Salon/Tv room with family coming out ones ears is apparently not the most blog-inspiring situation...at least not for me anywais. Whilst I love my family dearly theres only so much chaos one can take. Finally they have left, heading back to Europe :(. I am able to return to my daily routine and most importantly my room.

As I'm sure most if not all (I'd be worried if it wasnt all) of you have realised we have only just recently entered not only a new year but a new decade! This brings about a lot of change in the way people are viewing the new year, as everything we do for a first time particularly as a trendsetter has the potential to mark the outcome of not just our year but the next ten years! I find it particularly interesting that it was at the begining of this last decade that I found myself first coming to the Philippines to study...and yet here I am once again ten years later. One can only marvel at the co-incidences of the world. I wonder where I'll be when we hit 2020.

Anywho my close to 2009 was rather less glamorous than I would have liked. It involved a small family Dinner and then a sitting (or in my case frantically running around with a tripod to shoot the fireworks) and viewing of the fireworks, and then a return home, where my newly gifted xbox ruled my hours until the wee morning. Fun I know, but the option of partying the night away was rather difficult at this point. Something I hope will result differently next year.

Over the next few days I will be posting up the few remaining sets and posts of 2009 before I close it up with an annual review post & video so keep your eyes peeled folks!

New Years Uno-1

New Years Dos-12New Years Dos-10New Years Dos-7New Years Dos-6New Years Uno-27New Years Uno-4

1 comment:

YuRi said...

Your photos are amazing ^w^. Happy new year and best wishes to you ;D.

P.D: I'm still waiting medusa's photos at high resolution. It doesn't matter if the photos aren't retouched :)