Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A return to the Blogosphere's!

Hello all! I once again return to the wonderful world of the Blogosphere! I would like to apologise for my sudden disappearance (once again) as University work has as usual taken over my life with the comming of filming for my major project, involving hours of preparation, and over 10 days of constant filming from 5 am wakeups to 1 o clock bedtimes. However now that that has been finished and I slowly edge myself back into my normal life, photography and my little corner of the Interwebs. This little block has also prevented me from doing much photography also, leaving little to bring you up to date on.

My last substantial shoot, was one I did in Egham for the Royal Holloway SU. They recently did their very first Bollywood play and as part of the promotions I did some photoshoots depicting some of the characters. A lot of them were group shots which I'm quite proud of considering this is my first proper group shot, I was able to light them quite well.

As for the rest of the shots I stuck to a pretty basic setup, of two lights, both with brollies. I had one low, and one High pointing respectively at the subject on either side of them.

_

_-3

_-11

No comments: