Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

updates updates updates...

So even though i have been doing photography, and posting up a couple on things on flickr my general workflow has been stuck at a bottleneck in attempting to get my website LIVE and working. I think ive more or less got it spot on. For those of you who are interested it can be found at

www.sbalaniphotography.com

The main page is a basic portfolio page with two albums, one of my fashion and art pictures and another for my travel images. However that is only temporary as i may be expanding the albums into more mini albums with more pictures, or scrapping the whole system altogether for a flash one. Aditionally this blog will also cease to be its own seperate entity and will be incorporated into the sbalaniphotograhpy website, however the pandamonium-arts url will be forwarded to its new home when it moves.

As many of you also know it was recently the WWCD 08 where the IPHONE 3G was announced along with OSX SNOW LEOPARD, however i wont bore you with the details since various other blogs such as Engadget have written extensively about it, and you can even watch it on the apple site.

However! enough about the tech talk! on teh next post i will be talking about my latest escapade "cough cough" i mean photoshoot! Which i think is by far my best one yet!

No comments: