Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

Roshni Shoot 10


Roshni Shoot 10
Originally uploaded by sbalani

SO this is my first shoot after returning from photoshop world. After having met the man himself (Mcnally) and having finished his book, I eager to play with my new hoardes of equipment, so after finding a model (my cousin) we setup and tried a couple of different shots, and played around with my new pocket wizards and flashguns, i attached a snoot onto one of the flahses in an attempt to get a hairlight, and voila! i had a shaft of light! so after doing some finetuning i got this shot, which somewhat reminds me of the ballerina shot in the book where theres a shaft of light comming down onto her.

P.S the fluffy thing shes leaning on, was what started out as a photoshop mishap, but i liked it and spread it around, its like shes leaning on something smoky, or a cloud, gives it a slightly unreal tone to ti but hey! i like it!

No comments: