Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crazy Times


Chands Armanani-2
Originally uploaded by sbalani

Alas! it seems like forever since I last posted on here, and even longer since I actually wrote! But as the title of this post states, ive had some crazy times these past few weeks, with deadlines, and cwk piling up, ontop of finding a placement for professional practise time becomes a rare comodity. Regarding my professional placement ive got an interview or two here and there, but my most promising outlook at hte moment seems to be Asian Woman magazine. Ive had two trial shoots with them now, photographing rising star Karen David, and Film director Imtiaz Ali, director of Jab We Met. Hopefully AW will like my shots and ill get taken on to do my placement. Unfortunately I cant post up any of the images ive taken on these shoots yet, so you will all have to make do with a couple from this photoshoot I had a few weeks back! Enjoy!

By the way! be sure to check out Karen's myspace at www.myspace.com/karendavid and hear some of her songs! good stuff!

No comments: