Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Electric Guitar

I realise that an update was due from me LOOONG before this (I even promised as such) and to any of my readers out there i beg eternal forgiveness in hopes that some regularity will once again ensue. For those of you who dont know, i have been horrendoulsy busy with coursework the last few weeks (as such is the life of a University student who chooses to procrastinate) to the point where the last two weeks i sat in my room and worked away frantically at my numerous essays and New Media Project (details of the project can be found at http://newmedlab.blogspot.com/). So now that you know why i have ignored my blog and not uploaded anything new, its time to get onto the juicy stuff!, NEW ART! Well for now, to satiate your taste buds as internet traffic slowly begins to make its way back into my blog, i shall leave you with my latest piece of photoshop doodles, the "electric guitar"
lectric guitar

I designed it after watching a photoshop tutorial from the fine folk at photoshop user tv.

Oh and one other thing before i head off, i thought i might outline the content of future posts so look forward to the rest of the pics, details and pics from my trip to Loughborough, and the same for my xmas trip here in india. Ill probably also sneak in a post detailing my xmas gifts and their details :D.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oii! jajaja.. .. no1 writes to u here! its always me. How kind of me .. lol but ihave to admit ur doing a good job.. ur getting much better at all this graphic design stuff.. but start with the proper HARDCORE stuff.. like designing aliens and stuff! tht wuld be fun to watch.. u have a lot of inspiration in our group.. maybe start with a alien version of urself and then carry on from there! maybe hollywood sees it and decide to make a nickolodeon programme bout us in Alien version.. jejejeje.. anyhow mate hope ur enjoying india.. tc buddy