Portfolio

For those interested in simply viewing a portfolio of my work it is now located on the home page; http://www.sbalaniphotography.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Updates are back!

My its been like FOREVER since i last posted up on here....sigh things have just been chaotic! between moving houses, and uni and horrifiying internet connections and whatnot.... not only have I been unable to post, but ive done little photography too...however! I have done some. My last two shoots are of Diwali on the Square at trafalgar square, and a photoshoot at uni. As usual the full albums can be found on Flickr:

Diwali on the Square
Sad Photoshoot

And if the prospect of the pictures doesnt egg u to click on a link, heres a few, to tempt you further

Sad Memories

Stage Dance 9

Stage Dance: Striking a Pose

No comments: